TCS pulse transmitters allow you to send volume data to a remote display, register, computer, or fuel management system (PLC). The glandless pulse transmitter can provide single or dual channel output.
The DMP pulse transmitters provide accurate signals for remote indication, totalizers and data monitoring systems.
• Converts mechanical rotation into electronic pulses
• Low torque requirement equals greater measurement accuracy
• Aluminum housing with stainless steel hardware
• Stainless steel glandless drive with Nickel plated magnets
• Removable terminal strip for easy wiring
• Cross wire protected
• Power selection via shunt on circuit board (5VDC; 6 to 30VDC)
• Maintenance free
• Long distance operation
• UL, cUL, Atex & IECEx approved.