Enhance your meter system through Electronic Registration to provide increased accuracy, security and productivity. Electronic registration provides a resettable and totalizer display, preset valve control, temperature volume compensation, ticket printing and electronic communication. Other options available are point-of-sale (POS), data capture, auto-batch, data management, route control, GPS and much more.
The TCS 3000 is a powerful, electronic register designed to transform the way you deliver fuel.
It has been engineered to control most vehicle delivery operations.
The TCS 3000 can improve your cash flow by allowing the driver to make more deliveries in less time with increased accuracy and security.
Sobre el dispositivo
The TCS 3000 is a powerful, electronic register designed to transform the way you deliver fuel. It has been engineered to control most vehicle delivery operations. The TCS 3000 can improve your cash flow by allowing the driver to make more deliveries in less time with increased accuracy and security.
The TCS 3000 electronic register was designed for a marketplace that is developing rapidly. With the ease of setup, you have the option of a simple “Pump & Print” delivery or a custom measurement solution.
- Simple Pump & Print
- Single or Multiple Products
- Preset Price or Gallons
- In-field Setup & Configuration
- Temperature Volume Compensation
- Additive Injection
- Tank Gauging
- Corrected Differential Pressure
- Electronic Pump Control/PTO
- Electronic Preset
- Wireless Data Capture
- Multiple Reports
- Electronic Vapor or Air Elimination
- And More!
- Memory: 4 GB of Non-Volatile Memory
- Serial Ports: RS-232 and RS-485
- Printer Interfaces: Open Interface for Slip, Roll, and Wireless Printing
- Wireless Communication: WiFi, Radio, Cell and Bluetooth Add-Ons Available
- GPS Tracking: Available Upon Request
- Mounting Options: 75 Degree, 90 Degree, & Remote (Must be Specfied at Time of Order)
- Software: Integrated Database, Interface Software Available
- Temperature Rating: -40 to 158 F (-40 to 70 C)
- Input Voltage: 12-30 Vdc
- UL/cUL Rating: Class 1, Division 2, Groups C & D
For North America, Total Control Systems offers all the components to mechanically and electrically connect your liquid handling systems together and control the operation from one convenient, easy to use panel. Utilizing the latest digital electronic preset controls, touch screen or PLC driven technology, we can custom design and build control panels to your specific requirements.
Single or multiple product presets are available from stock or we can design a panel to control multiple operations such as manufacturing plants, loadouts, injection systems, or mini-bulk filling. Our menu driven software programs do not require prior computer experience.
Designed and manufactured control panels are UL 508A approved,