MP Pumps was organized in Detroit in 1942, shortly after America’s entry into World War II. Our first pumps were used in landing craft and other amphibious vehicles where quality and reliability were absolutely essential.

After the war, we continued to grow along with our reputation for superior design, engineering and manufacturing of centrifugal pumps for wide variety of applications.

Contact us